In the new release of QGIS 2.6.0 a series of new features have been added concerning
- General: new features and bugfixes,
- DXF export (improvements),
- Map Composer (enhancements),
- Processing (including a new modeler implementation),
- QGIS Server (improvements),
- Symbology (including user interface improvements),
- User Interface with improvements.
A visual changelog is available for more details with lots of screenshots.
Congratulations to all QGIS developers! Looking forward to see the Fedora RPM available…
You can download QGIS 2.6 at http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html