Looking for professional training on GRASS GIS?
Concerning training courses based on the leading free and open source Geographic Information System (GIS) software suite used for geospatial data management and analysis, please refer to mundialis.
The blog GFOSS – Free Software GIS at your fingertips keeps you updated about Free Software Open Source GIS, public geodata and the OSGeo.org Foundation:
- GRASS GIS 7.4.2 released
- Celebrating 35 years of GRASS GIS!
- PDAL 1.7 packaged for Fedora including vertical datums and grids
- GRASS GIS 7.4.0 released
- European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2018The EGU General Assembly 2018 will bring together geoscientists from
- 8th European Algae Industry SummitFollowing the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 8th European A
- EO & Copernicus TechnologiesEarth observation and Copernicus – the European Copernicus Programme
- Copernicus for Agriculture - Industry Workshop
- 3rd joint EARSeL LULC & NASA LCLUC WorkshopFollowing the success of the two previous EARSeL Special Interest Gr
- 38th Annual EARSeL SymposiumClimate change, overpopulation, overexploitaion of natural resources
- Wind and Renewable Energy 2018With the grand success of Wind & Renewable Energy 2016, Conferen
- 2nd International Electronic Conference on Remote SensingThe 2nd International Electronic Conference on Remote Sensing (ECRS-
- Climate Show 2018The International Climate Show will be held at Palexpo, Geneva from
- 2nd Mapping Water Bodies from Space ConferenceBackground
- GeoPython 2018, Basel, SwitzerlandStart: 2018-05-07 00:00 End: 2018-05-09 23:59 Dear OSGeo+Python community After hosting a successful GeoPython 2016 and 2017 - with participants from over 25 countries - we are currently looking for presentations and workshops for the GeoPython 2018 co...
- PDAL 1.6.0 packaged for Fedora including vertical datums and grids
- FOSSDEM 2018 · Brussels, BelgiumStart: 2018-02-03 00:00 End: 2018-02-04 23:59 As on previous years, OSGeo will coordinate a geospatial devroom at this international event. More info about the geospatial devroom track here.
- BeGeo 2018 · Brussels, BelgiumStart: 2018-04-24 00:00 End: 2018-04-24 23:59 OSGeo.be will have a track to present talks about FOSS4G topics. More info at the event website.
- GRASS GIS 7.2.2 released
- GRASS GIS 7.2.1 released
- New major release: GRASS GIS 7.2.0 available
- QGIS 2.18 packaged for Fedora 23 and 24
- GDAL 2.1 packaged for Fedora 23 and 24
- GRASS GIS 7.2.0RC1 released
- GRASS GIS PSC election 2016 results
- Gaining more WMS speed through enabling the QGIS cache directory
- New GRASS GIS 7.2.x stable release branch created
- Markus Neteler joins the management of mundialis in Bonn
- GRASS GIS 7.0.2 released
- The EuroLST seamless and gap-free daily European maps of land surface temperatures