Looking for professional training on GRASS GIS?
We provide courses based on the leading free and open source Geographic Information System (GIS) software suite used for geospatial data management and analysis.
Quicklink: Upcoming trainings (via mundialis.de)
With almost two decades of experience, we offer inhouse courses for you at basic or advanced levels. The courses are modular and will be individually tailored for your needs. Our courses may cover:
- Introduction to Open Source GIS; software installation on MS-Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux
- GRASS GIS exercises, integrated usage of QGIS-Processing-GRASS GIS
- Geospatial data visualization
- Vector geometry, topology, attribute management
- Vector data analysis, network analysis
- Raster analysis, integrated vector/raster processing, time series analysis
- Image processing: geocoding, image fusion, composites, indices, image classification
- GRASS GIS with R statistical language interaction
- Software integration strategies with existing data infrastructures
The courses will enable you to integrate right away GRASS GIS into your existing workflow. The courses can be presented in different languages: English, German and Italian. Upon successful completion of a course, each participant may receive a certificate of participation.
See here for a list of customers.
Contact me at <email@example.com>