Looking for professional training on GRASS GIS?
Concerning training courses based on the leading free and open source Geographic Information System (GIS) software suite used for geospatial data management and analysis, please refer to mundialis.
The blog GFOSS – Free Software GIS at your fingertips keeps you updated about Free Software Open Source GIS, public geodata and the OSGeo.org Foundation:
- GRASS GIS 8.0.1 released
- GRASS GIS 8.0.0 released! Finally...
- GRASS GIS 8.0.0RC2 released
- GRASS GIS 7.8.5 released
- OSGeo at FOSDEM 2021 (Online) - Call for Participation for the geospatial devroom
- MapScaping podcast: GRASS GIS probably doesn't get the attention it deserves
- GRASS GIS 7.8.4 released
- GRASS GIS 7.8.2 released
- Remarks on SVN-trac to GitHub migration
- GRASS GIS 7.8.1 released with PROJ 6 and GDAL 3 support
- PDAL 2.0.1 packaged for Fedora including vertical datums and grids
- Happy birthday OSGeo!
- Call for testing: GRASS GIS with Python 3
- GRASS GIS 7.6.0 released
- GRASS GIS 7.4.4 released: QGIS friendship release
- GRASS GIS 7.4.2 released
- Celebrating 35 years of GRASS GIS!
- PDAL 1.7 packaged for Fedora including vertical datums and grids
- GRASS GIS 7.4.0 released
- European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2018The EGU General Assembly 2018 will bring together geoscientists from
- 8th European Algae Industry SummitFollowing the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 8th European A
- EO & Copernicus TechnologiesEarth observation and Copernicus – the European Copernicus Programme
- Copernicus for Agriculture - Industry Workshop
- 3rd joint EARSeL LULC & NASA LCLUC WorkshopFollowing the success of the two previous EARSeL Special Interest Gr
- 38th Annual EARSeL SymposiumClimate change, overpopulation, overexploitaion of natural resources
- Wind and Renewable Energy 2018With the grand success of Wind & Renewable Energy 2016, Conferen
- 2nd International Electronic Conference on Remote SensingThe 2nd International Electronic Conference on Remote Sensing (ECRS-
- Climate Show 2018The International Climate Show will be held at Palexpo, Geneva from
- 2nd Mapping Water Bodies from Space ConferenceBackground
- GeoPython 2018, Basel, SwitzerlandStart: 2018-05-07 00:00 End: 2018-05-09 23:59 Dear OSGeo+Python community After hosting a successful GeoPython 2016 and 2017 - with participants from over 25 countries - we are currently looking for presentations and workshops for the GeoPython 2018 co...