The blog GFOSS – Free Software GIS at your fingertips keeps you updated about Free Software Open Source GIS, public geodata and the OSGeo.org Foundation:
- Compiling OTB Orfeo ToolBox software on Centos/Scientific Linux
- New stable release of GRASS GIS 7.0.0!
- Happy 9th Birthday, OSGeo!
- GRASS GIS 7: Vector data reprojection with automated vertex densification
- Landsat 8 captures Trentino in November 2014
- QGIS 2.6 'Brighton' released
- Selective data removal in an elevation map by means of floodfilling
- Rendering a brain CT scan in 3D with GRASS GIS 7
- Installing PostGIS on Fedora 20
- GDAL/OGR 1.11.0 releasedNew GDAL/OGR version 1.11.0