GFOSS – Free Software GIS at your fingertips keeps you updated about Free Software Open Source GIS, public geodata and the OSGeo.org Foundation:
- Workshop at FOSS4G 2014: Spatio-temporal data handling and visualization in GRASS GIS 7
- OSGeo-Live 7.9 ReleasedOSGeo today announced that the OSGeo-Live GIS software collection version 7.9 has been released, featuring more than fifty open source, standards compliant geospatial desktop applications, web applications and frameworks.
- Will the sun shine on us?Using the EU-DEM for sunshine calculations
- Video: GRASS GIS development visualization from 1999 to 2013
- Using the 25m EU-DEM for shading OpenStreetMap layersUsing the 25m EU-DEM for shading OpenStreetMap layers
- EU-DEM: new Digital Surface Model at 25m
- News in GRASS GIS 7The presentation highlights the advantages for users to migrate to the upcoming GRASS GIS 7 release.
- 50th ICA-OSGeo Lab established at Fondazione Edmund Mach (FEM)50th ICA-OSGeo Lab established at Fondazione Edmund Mach (FEM), Italy, and new GeoforAll website launched
- Processing Landsat 8 data in GRASS GIS 7: RGB composites and pan sharpeningLandsat 8: creating RGB composites and pan sharpening
- Processing Landsat 8 data in GRASS GIS 7: Import and visualization