GFOSS – Free Software GIS at your fingertips keeps you updated about Free Software Open Source GIS, public geodata and the OSGeo.org Foundation:
- Rendering a brain CT scan in 3D with GRASS GIS 7
- Installing PostGIS on Fedora 20
- GDAL/OGR 1.11.0 releasedNew GDAL/OGR version 1.11.0
- Workshop at FOSS4G 2014: Spatio-temporal data handling and visualization in GRASS GIS 7
- OSGeo-Live 7.9 ReleasedOSGeo today announced that the OSGeo-Live GIS software collection version 7.9 has been released, featuring more than fifty open source, standards compliant geospatial desktop applications, web applications and frameworks.
- Will the sun shine on us?Using the EU-DEM for sunshine calculations
- Video: GRASS GIS development visualization from 1999 to 2013
- Using the 25m EU-DEM for shading OpenStreetMap layersUsing the 25m EU-DEM for shading OpenStreetMap layers
- EU-DEM: new Digital Surface Model at 25m
- News in GRASS GIS 7The presentation highlights the advantages for users to migrate to the upcoming GRASS GIS 7 release.